Inspiring Talkers is currently hiring Pediatric Speech/Occupational/Physical Therapists. Please use the contact us page to tell us a little about yourself.
We are also hiring a speech therapist for home based therapy in the Fort Collins, Greeley and Loveland areas.
You will be part of a talented multidisciplinary team working with children and families to deliver individualized therapy services to children with varying disabilities to enhance their functional abilities.
- Plan, organize and deliver individualized therapy
- Work co-operatively with the team and other service providers
- Develop goals in collaboration with the family and team
- Assess needs through a combination of observation, functional assessment and discussion with caregivers
- Plan, implement and evaluate child's program on an ongoing basis
- Maintain client files; recording assessment, treatment goals, and progress notes
- Provide strategies and support to the child's parents and child support workers/aides
- Licensed by the State of Colorado
- Speech Therapists are required to have ASHA CCC (or be highly qualified CF)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Preference will be given to applicants with a passion and commitment for working with children and their families
We are a family and therapist run practice. Come & join our fun team of dedicated and caring therapists!